Thursday, October 1, 2009

Think About it Thursdays

OK Go!


I need simple delights as of late and this video always brings a huge smile to my face. It is a video by the group OK Go, and the totally amazing thing about it is that the video is done with no breaks in the camera. One long shot. The choreography is amazing and is definitely worth 3 minutes of your life if you haven't already seen it. Enjoy!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI

Side note: the "I'm Here For You Giveaway" starts tomorrow, so please check back! :O)

4 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

I LOVE that video!

M said...

I wonder how many takes they had to do before they nailed it...!

Life Potentials Network said...

This is just fabulous! What an upbeat video full of fun! xo

Jessica Nelson said...

That was pretty cool!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin