Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another Anniversary!?!?!?!


Here we are 14 years later after the I do's. I think the card I got him last year best says it all.....
Our love is like a summer day, all full of warmth and light. Our love is like a babbling brook, all soggy at first sight... Our love is like a noble cause, it's well worth fighting for. Our love is like a bag of chips, you just keep wanting more... Our love is like a lot of things, I'll happily admit- But as for me, I'm tired of rhymes....
I'd rather that we "did it". Kiss, what were you thinking.....?
Happy Anniversary Charlie, I love you!

7 comments:

Me said...

Too funny. Happy Anniversary!

50s Housewife said...

How sweet! Happy anniversary!

Diane said...

Thank you all for your well wishes.

Lynne said...

Happy Anniversary yesterday! May year 15 be your best ever!

cotedetexas said...

Cute wedding picture! Happy anniversary.

thank you for visiting my blog- and come back soon!
Joni

Natalie Raney said...

Adorable picture Diane

Alicia said...

Love the card. :^)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin