Monday, November 9, 2009

An Award & A Winner

Tamika from The Write Worship bestowed upon me an award. I wasn't 100% sure what Humane meant so I looked it up:

1. Characterized by kindness, mercy, or compassion
2. Marked by an emphasis on humanistic values and concerns

Aaawwwww! Tears forming. Thank you!

My daunting task is to pass the award on to other bloggers that I have recently discovered and think are great! And the award goes to:

karen r. evans

Larie at My Heart Speaks

Louis at Pursuit of Something Real

Bear Bear at Live, Love, Learn

Jody at My Life as I Know It

So glad getting to know each of you! :O)

The winner of the Winter warm up pack is Terri Tiffany. Have a great week!

21 comments:

Tamika: said...

You deserve it Diane! Congratulations to all the winners. I look forward to meeting some new friends.

Unknown said...

what a perfect award for you! congratulations!

Jessica Nelson said...

Congratulations, Diane! :-)

Terri Tiffany said...

Thank you so much!!!! I'll send you my address:))

Andrea said...

Congratulations and GOD BLESS, andrea

Wendy Paine Miller said...

Congratulations. I'll have to go check on some of those winning sites.
~ Wendy

Azure Accessories said...

Congratulations...a fitting award!
Cheers

Linda Kage said...

Congrats, Diane! Way to go.

Bina said...

You most definately deserve it :) Will check out the other sites...have a great day!
Bina

Jennifer Shirk said...

You definitely deserve that award, Diane!!

Congrats to Terri!

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Congrats, Diane and all the lucky recipients and to Terri too for the win.

Petula said...

Congratulations on your award. :) Have a great week.

Stephanie Faris said...

Congrats to all the winners. I'll check out some of the blogs.

Karen said...

Oh, Diane, thanks so much. I will pay it forward. Yes, I agree, you deserve the award, too.

Blessings*

BearBear said...

congrats on the award Diane! I am enjoying your blog and certainly think you deserve such. And thank you for passing on this award to me, I'm really thankful! God bless and have a great week as well.

BearBear

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Congrats to you...and you are definitely humane!

I am always on the hunt for new blogs so off to check them out!

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Congrats to you!

septembermom said...

Congrats Diane! You deserve this one for sure :)

Angie Muresan said...

How sweet it is to be appreciated! Congratulations!

T. Powell Coltrin said...

Congratulations!

mommanator said...

thumbs up Diane you deserve it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin