Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What my kids really think about me...

A friend on facebook had this cute idea. Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write down exactly how they respond. I see some odd themes rising..... Can't wait to hear your funniest responses!

1. What is something mom always says to you?

Daughter(9 years old)-Time to get up.
Son(7 years old)-I love my son.

2. What makes mom happy?

D-The color green
S-Getting great big hugs.

3. What makes mom sad?

D-Thinking of Grandma

S-When it snows

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

D-Telling jokes, that does make you laugh, right?
S-She tickles me sometimes.

5. What was your mom like as a child?

D-Stubborn

S- Small and cute

6. How old is your mom?

D-38

S- 39
7. How tall is your mom?

D-I would say maybe 4 feet, I mean 5 feet.
S- Tall. About the size of the treadmill.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

D-Read or garden
S-Sell Twillypop's

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

D-Does all the chores

S-Goes to the store

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
D-Your crocheting
S- For selling Twillypop's to people

11. What is your mom really good at?

D-Crocheting
S-Cooking, I like your stew you make

12. What is your mom not very good at?

D-Knitting

S-It seems like you're good at everything.

18 comments:

Jessica Nelson said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love this. LOL I totally have to try it out on my five year old.
So you're as tall as a treadmill, huh? LOL

Unknown said...

so priceless...

Andrea said...

These are precious answers.
Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Andrea

Joanne said...

Isnt' it amazing how very tuned in to us they are? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Azure Accessories said...

Love it...kids do say the greatest things don't they!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Cheers

Janna Leadbetter said...

All that is so very good. A keeper of a post!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Chelle Sandell said...

Yep...love the treadmill answer! Great post. Thanks for the smiles!

Teri said...

Oh, I love this!!!!! I have to try this on my kids....9 and 6!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Joshua McCune said...

'the size of a treadmill' cracked me up. Hopefully your kids will remain this sweet as they enter their teenage years :)

mommanator said...

cute, think I should ask my grown daughters?

Larie Carlice Proverbs 27:19 said...

Ha! I so love the answers to the how tall are you question! I'm scared of what my older two will say...ESPECIALLY my oldest one! :o

smooches,
Larie

Karen said...

Too cute, wonder what my kids would say now that they are 27 and 29???

septembermom said...

Love these answers. Really touching in so many ways.

I wish you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving!!

T. Powell Coltrin said...

How perfect. I love what kids say. Nice post.

Angie Muresan said...

So adorable! Will have to try it myself... I do have to ask, what do you crochet?
You have beautiful kids Diane. God bless you all! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Anonymous said...

These were great answers. I especialy like Donato's! I love that he said you are about as tall as the treadmill. That means he sees you using it! Good for you! And I love that he says you are good at everything. What a sweet, sweet boy!

Amie Beth

Petula said...

Very cute! I wonder what my children would say.

Lydia said...

Awww, this is the greatest!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin