Friday, November 20, 2009

Tomorrow!

I'll be back to bloggin' tomorrow and starting next week will begin to throw in some personal posts.

I was amazed by all of the kind comments I received regarding my answers to the award questions. Many commented that they were glad to get to know me better.

Also, soon I will be making the trek to WordPress and having the dianeestrella.com account fully activated. You can stop now to take a peek. New blog design, new dirt on me and a new attitude from my days away. Yeah!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You're moving? I just got here! Well, I'll follow. : )

Jessica Nelson said...

Oh, so cool that you have a website!

Joanne said...

Welcome back, hope you had a restful, productive blog hiatus :)

Bina said...

Have missed you my friend!! :)

Terri Tiffany said...

I always enjoy what you write and of course getting to know my blogger friends!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin