Monday, November 30, 2009

Follow me?

The trek has begun to my new cyberhome. Word on the street is that Wordpress is the hip and happening place to be. Supposedly, I can now begin my quest for world domination and any rocket science projects I had temporarily set aside because of all the power I can now unleash from my keyboard. I hate change, but feel that this one is necessary and will eventually help me get to my goals (listed above). ;o)So here it comes, a huge favor to ask...... the help a friend move call that everyone dreads getting. Because we own a truck, I get the call all the time. Please take 3-5 minutes and unfollow me here and then become my follower at my new home dianeestrella.com. I can still be followed with blogger, facebook or by subscribing. I promise good things will be yours. I am going to do three giveaways to launch my new site, but in order to qualify you must be a follower of some sort. I don't usually require following in order to win, but I really want you all to tag along for the ride. Giveaway numero uno is awaiting you..... Thanks in advance and I'll see you on the other side!

11 comments:

Tamika: said...

Congratulations Diane! I hope the move is everything you want.

See you on the other side!

M said...

I will follow you for sure.... but what is so great about Wordpress?

Andrea said...

Congratulations.

For some reason, I have trouble following people on wordpress. I know how to do it, but it just doesn't seem to work. It tells me I am following too many accounts.
Help? if you can! I want to keep following.
andrea

CMOM Productions said...

I'll be sure to follow you at your new location :)

Azure Accessories said...

Went over to the new site...great job looks wonderful!!!

I'm having trouble following you with blogger though! Will keep trying...

Cheers

Angie Muresan said...

On my way, but first I need to see what I've missed the last few days. :)

septembermom said...

Congrats Diane! I'm on my way :)

mommanator said...

how I could I not follow! I love your site!

erica m. chapman said...

Awesome. Already following you on the other site! See ya at your new home :o)

Nancy said...

Checked out the site. Looks great. Congratulations on the move.

Susan R. Mills said...

Diane,

I'm working on it. I'll get you into my blogroll eventually, but it's not wanting to cooperate right now. Wordpress causes me problems sometimes, but I usually can work it out. I hope you love your new blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin