Saturday, November 14, 2009

Over the Top, Who Me?


A week of awards. I am so humbled and thankful!

Jennifer at Me, My Muse and I blessed me with Honest Scrap award. At times I think I may be too honest..... :O)


Thanks Bina for honoring me with this Over the Top award and I will follow thru with the quiz of one word answers...mostly. Here goes!

Where is your cell phone? Purse
Your hair? Thick
Your mother? Heaven
Your dad? Missed
Your favorite food? Chocolate
Dream last night? Many
Favorite drink? Water
Goal? Knowledge
What room are you in? Computer
Hobby? Blogging
Fear? Bondages in life
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Regarded
Something you aren't? Over-exciteable
Muffins? Bagels :O)
Wish List? Peace
Where did you grow up? New York State
Last thing you did? Read
What were you wearing? Pajamas
Your TV? Off
Your pets? Cat
Friends? Few but faithful
Your life? Heading in the right direction
Your mood? Uplifted
Missing someone? Yes
Vehicle? Truck
Something you're not wearing? Jewelry
Favorite color? Green
Last time you laughed? Today
Last time you cried? Recently
Best friend? Tried and True
Place you could go over and over? Beach
Person who emails regularly? Facebook updates
Favorite place to eat? Greek

I am supposed to now pass it on, to few bloggers who have been Over The Top to me. Seems to be a girlie award, so sorry fellas!



20 comments:

Jessica Nelson said...

Congrats Diane! Very cool to learn more about you. :-) I have a cat too, and my friends are few but faithful. What a great way to put it!

septembermom said...

Congratulations Diane! Fun way to learn more about you :) Love chocolate too of course.

Teri said...

Thanks so much! Now to think of answers.....Hmm! :)

Andrea said...

Congratulations and GOD BLESS, andrea

Natalie said...

Congratulations! It's fun to read more about you. And I like your honesty! You can never be too honest on a blog (until you start sharing birthing pictures or something like that :)

Tamika: said...

Congratulations Diane! And to all the winners I look forward to heading over and saying hello.

Have a great weekend.

Keli Gwyn said...

Congrats on your awards. Fun to learn more about you. I'm a cat person too.

Terri Tiffany said...

I liked learning more about you--and I was sorry to read about your parents--you look to young to not have them in your life still. Love cats though too and have a few but faithful friends as well:)

Angie Muresan said...

Diane, so nice to get to know you a little better. I tend to wonder about the bloggers I read, and it's such a treat when they disclose personal info like that.

Azure Accessories said...

What a nice thought...thank you!

Cheers

Karen said...

Aww, you deserve both of those awards! Love the one word answers, but left me wanting a bit more. :)
Thanks for giving me easy words!

Have a great weekend.

Stephanie Faris said...

Congrats on your award!!!

M said...

Congratulations Diane! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Congratulations, Diane! Well deserved and the best part is...we got to learn a little more about you!

Joanne said...

Congrats on the Awards, much deserved here. I hear you on the place you could go over and over again. The beach never gets old, does it?

Karen G. said...

Diane - can't say enough about how much you deserve those awards! I'm thankful to know you - at least a little bit. I liked learning about you as you posted. I am a bagel fan too...

erica m. chapman said...

Love the beach! And We have 3 kitties :) Congrats on your awards!

Jill said...

Mmmmm you had me at "Greek". :)

Bina said...

You are one amazing lady...and you make me laugh! How could I NOT love ya???

:) Bina

Leslie said...

Hi Diane,

Thanks for visiting my blog earlier today. Chocolate and the beach....I'm right there with you! In fact, we'll be spending Thanksgiving in the Outer Banks of NC! Our favorite vacation destination!

Isn't it wonderful to be able to sponsor a child? I would sponsor all of them if I could!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Leslie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin